Abhinaya - Telugu Film Actress - Photo Gallery and Biography
Abhinaya is a South Indian actress who works mainly in Telugu and Tamil
films. Despite being hearing and speech impaired, she has played
characters that talk and hear. Abhinaya's father played a security
officer's role in the Telugu film Stalin, directed by A. R. Murugadoss.
Murugadoss noticed Abhinaya, who had accompanied her father, and suggested
her name to M. Sasikumar. Sasikumar later cast her in Naadodigal, which
was directed by Samuthirakani. The success of
Naadodigal and critical acclaim for Abhinaya's performance led him to cast
her in its Telugu and Kannada remakes. She won two Filmfare Awards for her
performances in Naadodigal and Shambo Shiva Shambo the following year.
- Artist Name: Abhinaya
- Date of Birth:
- Other Names: Abhinaya Anand
- Years Active: 2009 - Present
- Profession: Actress
- Mother Tongue:
- Language Active: Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada
- Place of Birth: Karnataka
- Debut: Naadodigal (2009, Tamil)
Abhinaya Photo Gallery
- Naadodigal (2009, Tamil).......Pavithra Natraj
- Aayirathil Oruvan (2010, Tamil).......Cholan's daughter
- Shambo Shiva Shambo (2010, Telugu).......Pavithra
- Easan (2010, Tamil).......Poorani
- Hudugaru (2011, Kannada).......Pavithra
- 7aum Arivu (2011, Tamil).......Bodhidharma's wife
- Dammu (2012, Telugu).......Jr. NTR's sister
- The Reporter (2012, Malayalam).......Sara
- Mela Thaalam (2012, Tamil).......
- Chandrudu (2012, Telugu).......
- Genius (2012, Telugu).......
- Isaac Newton, Son of Philipose (2012, Malayalam).......
Abhinaya Latest Stills